SDG Open Hack Singapore 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Atypical hackathon that promotes innovation & entrepreneurship, align with UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Participants are required to choose one of the challenge topics according to their interests, form an interdisciplinary innovation team (across universities and different disciplines) via Sparkboard, and collaborate to develop innovative solutions within 24 hours on challenges related to a certain field.
- April 26 – Commerce of registration on https://www.ggef.com/sdgopenhack.
- May 15 – Launch of Sparkboard (open to registered students to sign up).
- May 15 – Registered students to submit to GGEF via google form on the problem they are trying to solve.
- May 19 – Participants to pick a challenge and form teams on Sparkboard.
- May 20 & 21 (6:00pm – 8:00pm) – SDG Innovation Bootcamp on YouTube Live
- May 22 @4:00pm to May 23 @4:00pm – 24hours SDG Open Hack Singapore!
SDG Open Hack
4:00pm // Welcome Remarks
by Christina Lee
4:05pm // Inspirational Fireside Chat
by Barney Swan & Simone Heng
4:20pm // Q&A
4:30pm // Impact Business Plenary Session
by Eugene Wang, Michael Au & Willy Kwong
5:00pm // Q&A
5:10pm // Special Announcement
by Thomas Maillart
5:25pm // Virtual Networking
6:00pm // End