top of page
The GGEF Women Eco Game Changer Awards is an annual award that gives recognition to women who are leading and inspiring change in Asia, making an impact in the community and environment through innovation.
The awards are open to women championing sustainability within Asia; regardless of nationality. Asian women working in Asia or non-Asian women championing sustainability within Asia.
She must be involved in the formulation and/or delivery of sustainable strategies and solutions, addressing the challenges of the Climate Emergency, Net Zero Carbon and/or delivery of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The participating individual's business or initiative must have at least 2 years of good track record.
All entries should relate to achievements during the period from 01 January 2020 - 31 December 2021.
Terms & Conditions
1. The applicant certifies that all information provided in this application is true and accurate. The applicant understands that if he/she willfully give any false information or withhold any material information, the application will become void and any grant approved will be withheld.
2. The applicant hereby declares the information enclosed herein and in all attachments and appendices to be true and complete to the best of his/her knowledge.
3. The applicant understands that any information provided in relation to this award will be used by the Women Eco-Game Changer Awards for the Award Judging process.
4. All submissions are non-returnable and will be used solely for GGEF judging purposes and will be kept strictly confidential.
5. The applicant authorizes the used and public release, in connection with GGEF Women Eco-Game Changer of their name, their company’s name, non-financial information, photographs, video and audio recordings of me from any source and that no compensation shall be due to them or their Company for such usage.
6. It is Company’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary proposals, supporting documents are received timely by the Award Secretariat.
7. The Award Secretariat will not be responsible for the loss of any Award-related documents and materials.
8. The company will indemnify the Award Organizing Committee, Award Judging Panel, and Award Secretariat against all losses arising from a breach of the Award’s rules and regulations misrepresentation, false statements, actions, or omissions by the Company or its representatives.
9. The Submission of an entry signifies consent with an agreement to be bound by the Award’s rules and regulations. The Award Organizing Committee, Award Judging Panel, and Award Secretariat have the right to reject or disqualify the entry, should the entry fail to comply with any of the Award’s rules and regulations.
10. Winners will be accorded the right to use the Award logos, symbols, and trophies for promotional or publicity purposes, on the condition that no modification is made to the Award logos, symbols, and trophies. They are to be represented in a dignified, respectful, and proper manner, and subject to the approval of the Award Organizing Committee.
11. The Award Organizing Committee reserves the right to use the Company and its name and logo for promotional or publicity purposes for the Award either directly or indirectly, without the prior consent of the Company.
12. All decisions made by the Award Organizing Committee, Award Judging Panel and Award Secretariat (including whether an Award shall be made or reclassification of award category without prior notice) in all matters relating to Award shall be at their absolute discretion and shall be final and binding upon participants.
13. The Award Organizing Committee reserves the right to disqualify or revoke the Award title should Candidates fail to accurately disclose relevant information.
14. All awarded resources for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
Tips on writing a great entry
If you are looking to apply for the GGEF Women Eco Game Changer Awards, here are some tips and advice to help you with your entry this year:
Submit your entry in English.
Read the award questions and criteria carefully.
Choose your award category wisely.
Include a short 2 minutes video pitch of yourself introducing what you do.
Include other visuals and references (if any) that may help the judges understand you better.
Focus on impact and effectiveness. Support your claims with relevant data, statistics, and metrics.
Describe the outcomes and impact of the outstanding contribution; what sets this contribution apart from others.
Be relevant. Focus on achievements in the last 24 months within the eligible judging period.
Talk about overcoming adversity and becoming resilient.
Ensure you include everything you have done which you feel is important to your application e.g. if you have made TV/radio appearances, posted blogs, podcasts, speaking opportunities, and outreach to name just a few. The judges may not know you / know of you so it's important you write your application as if they know nothing about you and try to impress!
Go over the word count – please ensure you check the word count and stick to it. Exceeding the word count may result in the entry being eliminated.
Be late or wait till the last minute to submit your entry.
Jargon and acronyms as there's a chance the judges may not understand you.
bottom of page